Following public meetings in Carrigaline on 4 June, Ringaskiddy 6 June, the next public meeting about the next steps following the decision by Bord Pleanala to grant permission to Indaver will be:
Cobh Monday 11th June in the Commodore Hotel @ 7.30
Come along, get involved, make suggestions and help!
If you can’t make it, sharing our posts or donating at Go Fund Me is an easy way to keep this fight alive.
Donate at: https://www.gofundme.com/no-incinerator-in-cork-harbour