Lets have some fun!
– The original decision deadline set by An Bord Pleanala to meet their statutory deadline was 12 July 2016.
– Over 8 months, 248 days and 4 deferrals later, there’s still no sign of a decision.
– How much later can it run – what’s your best guess?
CHASE has opened a book, ENTER AS OFTEN AS YOU LIKE! Cost of entry €10
- The closest guess to the eventual decision date will win €100 or 10% of the book, which ever is higher.
- The winner will be announced when the decision eventually is.
- If there is more than one winner, prize will be shared among winners.
- Judges decision is final and entries may close periodically.
- All remaining funds will go towards CHASE oral hearing and campaign costs.
- Bord members of An Bord Pleanala and Bord Pleanala employees are not allowed to enter.
When you have finished playing, we’d love you to share this page with your friends.